Learning Incentive Program
Recognition programs fuel support and enthusiasm for learning. This is why the Institute provides a pin program, which allows retailers to recognize their associates' online training achievements. The program offers three levels (three pins) of recognition based on each associates' number of course completions:
Retailers are free to define their organization's award cycle.
- Course completion totals are cumulative. The courses that counted towards a 1 STAR pin will also count towards a 3 STAR and 5 STAR pin.
- Courses: The two welcome to training courses do not contribute toward a pin:
- Welcome to Online Training
- Welcome to Training for Managers
- A single course completed multiple times within the same year only counts as one completion.
- Individual courses within a curriculum count towards the program, but the certification for the completion of the curriculum as a whole does not.
- The Institute reserves the right to verify an associate’s number of course completions before sending the pin.