Online Training Orientation
The Institute offers an orientation session for administrators to learn about online training:
- best practices and blended learning
- program policies and guidelines
- program features and functions
Participants learn how to manage the system and design an online training program that fits their organization.
How to prepare for the orientation?
- Request an orientation.
- Meet with your team leaders to define staff development and performance goals.
- Prepare a list with questions and concerns about the online training.
- Since orientations have a webinar format, ensure the availability of a phone and a computer with Internet access.
Who should attend?
- All personnel involved in the administration of the online training program, including owners, store managers, HR managers, supervisors, etc.