The Resource Center is an online collection of support materials and reference documentation available to the public. They are accessible via the links to the left.
Additional resources are available exclusively to online training administrators, store managers, and owners who have a Resource Center valid logon. This resources include:
- Training Manual - This valuable resource contains more than 3,000 pages about the best operation practices for the supermarket departments. It also covers Financial Management, Industry Facts and Figures, Assessments and a Food Industry Glossary.
- Job Descriptions – This section has 34 job descriptions for the supermarket and convenience store.
- People Development Program – This document has guidelines and best practices for the implementation of the online training program.
- Archives – This section holds industry presentations.
- Hiring – This section covers tools and tips to select the right candidate for your store: Descriptions of Employee Attitudes and Skills, Recruiting, Training, Leadership, and more.