Around the world since 1988
The IGA Coca-Cola Institute is a people development organization supported by The Coca-Cola Company. The Institute has been dedicated to providing learning resources for food retailers worldwide. As an educational organization, it serves more than 8,000 businesses with blended training programs that include 100+ industry-specific online courses divided into eight different libraries. The Institute also provides retailers and associations with their own branded online corporate universities.
What makes the Institute unique?
– lowest cost in the market, guaranteed!
– unlimited use
– 100+ course library and more released monthly
Easy to Use
– intuitive design for new computer users
– customized for the supermarket people
– fast to implement, easy to maintain
– testing and certification
– tracking of student’s progress
– measurable training results
– avoid the loss of productivity
– flexible training schedules
– access anytime/anywhere
– multilingual program
Advancing leadership and vocational learning to
support the growth of people, workplaces and communities.
A blended learning approach combines on-the-job training, mentoring and classroom training with the online training program. In-house training can focus on the unique aspects to your organization and the online training will cover the core aspects of supermarket and retail industry. Furthermore, the system provides the certification testing, tracks scores, student enrollments and completions and all the information is available to the store training manager in a single report.